Friday, January 11, 2008

I Am A Blogger!

This is pretty kewl! I am usually pretty savvy but I just couldn’t get myself to start this thing called blogging. I have avoided this for over a year. Don’t ask me why, it just seemed time consuming and challenging. Not that I don’t like a good challenge, just wasn’t quite ready to be a blogger.

Well, I found out that my cousin, Sue, was an official blogger and quite good at it also. So, I started looking around the net and walla………..baby, here I go!!!
I must confess, last year I started a myspace page. I honestly thought it was for kids, but my adult daughter and my sister-n-law told me to get with the program, it’s for everybody! They were right. It has been so much fun! I have been reunited with old friends from the past. We are talking elementary to high school. It’s a great way to communicate, be expressive and…. Keep up with what’s going on with my teenage kids and their circle of friends.

So, not only am I a myspacer, but I am a blogger! YEAH!

A little about me: I have been married to the love of my life, Troy (most of the time) for over 17 years. It sometimes seems like just yesterday that we got together. He is my lover and my best friend. He takes such good care of our family, a great provider! We have 5 kids, yes, I did say 5. (1,2,3,4,5) LOL! Lana will be 22 soon, Matroy Jr., is 17, Peris is 15, Tayla is almost 13 and my little oooopsy baby, Tre’ is 6. My kids are my world. I tell ya, never a dull moment in my house!

Well, I gotta run some mommy errands, so, I will talk to my new blogging buddies later. Hey, you can't get rid of me now... I am a blogger!

Blessings,

Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. well look out! So, I see you've taken the plunge into blogging. Glad to see ya and that all is well. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...I was truly touched. I told Tanya this morn that yall busters about had me crying! She told me...somebody need to make your behind cry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue for the comments. I was telling Tanya that you and I need to hang out together more. We seem so distant and just right around the corner from each other. So, let's make a date soon. OK?
    Luv ya... Sylvia

    ReplyDelete