Sunday, March 22, 2009

Are You Living It?

Are you living it?
People often approach me with an all so familiar statement. "I want to start my own business, but I don't know what I want to do?" My first response is, "What is your passion? What is the one thing that you will do for free with much fulfillment?"

Are you living your passion?

Close your eyes and think about what gets you the most excited about life. Baking yummy sweet treats for family and friends? Helping family and friends with bookkeeping? Sewing clothes for oversized dogs? The answer is different for each of us.

Start to imagine!

Now, imagine what your life would be like if you spent the majority of your day actually doing what you love; how awesome is that! Before you become doubtful that it will work, click here and take the passion quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment