How well do you handle change as an entrepreneur? Change can be sometime difficult, especially if you weren’t expecting it. The most successful entrepreneurs not only embrace change, they actively seek it out knowing that greater fulfillment, success and growth is obtained when you can adapt to an ever changing market.
So, what do you do if you experience change in your business or personal life?
As a former business owner, I remember having to deal with a few situations where I needed to make quick and fast decisions. Though frustrating, I was able to evaluate the situations and make sound business decisions based on my evaluations. By doing this, I made a positive change in my operations which benefited my company and employees.
Some business owners find it difficult to adjust to change. Older business owners are reluctant to adapt to new technology or even new internal changes that could help increase sales and growth. As a project director and business consultant, I have witnessed many small business owners who were reluctant to change. For example, one client writes his invoices by hand instead of investing in software such as QuickBooks to manage his business.
Do you think he could benefit from making a few changes in the way he handles invoicing?
Perhaps you've grown from a one-person office to managing a staff of five or maybe one of your largest clients just announced that they no longer need your services. Whether large or small, sudden or planned, change is change!
To your business success,
Sylvia
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment