Sunday, March 1, 2009

Are You Promoting Your Business For Growth...

What are you doing to promote your business? Are you taking every opportunity to remind people about your products or services? Do they know that you are the expert in your field and ready to help them? Do you regularly send your clients and prospective clients e-newsletters?

Are you using social networking sites, such as Facebook, Myspace, Linkedin or Twitter, to promote your business? Are you at least blogging to create a buzz about your business and setting yourself up as the ‘go to’ person in your prospective profession?

By promoting your business on a regular and consistent basis, you are reminding people about your products and services. If you include useful and relevant information, then you'll enhance your reputation and be deemed 'the expert.' Using the internet as suggested above, are a simpler and more inexpensive way to stay in touch with your clients and build your subscriber base.

Sounds overwhelming? Check out my guest appearance at American Small Business News, where we discuss 'Social Networking for Small Businesses.' Please feel free to email with any additional questions.

To your business success!

1 comment:

  1. wooo hoo! Nothing like new babies to make ya wanna say "vroom" How cool is that? I'm happy that everyone is doing well, esp that Peris is doing better in school. He such a bright kid! I can't believe Mokey is manning a vehicle! LOL, it's time though I know. I don't know why, but I laughed when I read about Tre. It's too cute, but not so much at the same time..the child is wise before his time...using "reserve" psychology on ya. Too funny. I didn't do Mardi Gras this year or last year. KJ had issues this year...and he was only 2months old last year, but you know Kennedy went to all of them. Well, I've written a book. Enjoy the new ride girl. What's up with Meka?

    ReplyDelete